|Item name||Pear shaped engagement ring|
|Material||100% 925 sterling silver|
|Weight||Around 3.1 grams|
|Main stone||5A grade cubic zirconia 6mm*9mm|
|Size||US size 5,6,7,8,9,10 available|
|Plating color||Rhodium,Rose gold|
|Testing||Nickle and lead free|
|OEM/ODM||We have our own design team to support customized styles|
|Custom logo||Ok to be stamped|
|Lead time||1-3 days for stock items,15 days for production items|
|Payment term||50% deposit paid before production, 50% balance paid before shipment|
Many people think pear shaped engagement rings are the most elegant choice when it comes to diamond rings.
But they’re also one of the trickiest shapes to buy.
On this page you’ll learn how to get a beautiful pear diamond that sparkles brilliantly, while avoiding the common mistakes that many people make when buying a pear engagement ring.
Read on and you’ll learn:
- What’s good about pear engagement rings
- What’s bad about pear engagement rings, and how to avoid it
- How to find the most beautiful pear diamond
- Pear engagement ring setting styles
- Recommended diamond specs to get the most beautiful stone possible